November 11th, 2018
The Design Center, 101 West Worthington Avenue at Camden Road
The cost to get in is $12 for adults, kids are free.
Beverage & raffle tickets are available for purchase – Cash or Credit
- Take the bus, get off at the East Park Avenue stop.
- Blue Lynx Light rail and get off at the Bland Street Station, less than 1/2 block walk.
- Ride your bike (the one with training wheels)
- Walk if you live within 2 miles. You‘ll need the calorie burn anyway.
First, ID is required for everyone regardless of age. Acceptable forms are:
1) a driver’s license with a photo from any state
2) a current passport
3) a DMV Identification card
4) a military card.
The state identification card and/or the military card must bear a picture of the person, the person’s name, address, date of birth, a physical description and the signature of the person
Yes, this is a family event. Pets are also welcome.
Lots of chili!!!
A bake sale to benefit Kicks Against Cancer!
Lemonade samples by Hubert’s
We will have fall crafts for the kids by Wine & Design, a cornhole tournament, local bands, a huge raffle, Sweets by Sherita and a portion of those proceeds will be donated, celebrity judges, Sir Purr, Chubby Checker, Homer, big fire trucks and lots and lots of chili.